Health Partners of New Hampshire, Inc. is the Physician Hospital Organization (PHO) affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. It is the focal point for clinical integration and standardization of care across member physician practices affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and hospital inpatient and outpatient clinical areas, providing quality healthcare to all of our patients. The PHO includes over 300 physicians and allied health professionals.
Health Partners of New Hampshire's ("HPNH") primary mission is to optimize patient care both in quality and cost and to promote the integration of outpatient and inpatient care, effective patient information transfer, and the development of reliable clinical processes, all of which will improve the outcomes for all the patients in HPNH's community with fair and equitable reimbursement for the healthcare services provided.
Goals and Objectives
Establish an infrastructure to improve outcomes for all patients by:
- identifying and implementing "best practices"
- measuring outcomes
- optimizing costs
- supporting the integration of outpatient and inpatient care
- effective patient information transfer
- developing reliable clinical processes
- identify reimbursement methodologies that achieve HPNH's clinical integration goals
- develop systems that create, maintain, measure and evaluate the appropriate data required to measure the clinical initiatives that are developed by HPNH or are required by Third Party Payers for Pay for Performance criteria which may be included in HPNH contracts
Health Partners of New Hampshire, Inc. is comprised of 55 practices, of which 30 are hospital owned primary and specialty care practices, and 25 are independent primary and specialty care practices. The link below provides a current listing of members (except as noted) with their contact information, including direct links to their practice websites if available.